THE #1 PURPOSE FOR OUTSOURCING
Outsourcing your shipping process to us will help you save time and lower your costs substantially, allowing you to focus on the growth of your business.
OUTSOURCING FULFILLMENT SERVICES OPENS UP MORE RESOURCES
Outsourcing will open up a network of individuals who have experience and knowledge of the entire shipping process. Your resources at 3P Shipping will help you decide the best options for your business with expertise in processing orders, storing, picking, packing, and shipping.
OUTSOURCING CONSERVES CAPITAL
Outsourcing saves customers money. Customers don’t have to worry about investing in warehouse space, and with 3P Shipping, you only have to pay for what you use.
OUTSOURCING STIMULATES EFFICIENCY
Business to consumer (B2C) warehouses are arranged to handle both small and large packages. Whether the order is for a single item or multi-piece items, outsourcing has the capability to take on all orders. Established warehouses already have more packing material, supplies, and necessary equipment to process your orders proficiently.
OUTSOURCING PROMOTES MORE FUNCTIONALITY
Warehouses continue to work even when products have not arrived yet. Warehouses continuously focus on streamlining processes that result in lower costs for our clients.
OUTSOURCING SUPPORTS YOU IN GROWING QUICKER
Back-end procedures must be in place to handle unexpected growth. Outsourcing the shipping process will help you handle unexpected orders within a moment’s notice. Fulfillment centers have the capability to take on any orders without increasing your operating cost.
OUTSOURCING GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH MULTIPLE DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS
Outsourcing helps you focus on different ways in expanding your business. Multiple distribution channels range from e-commerce websites, e-mail, phone, fax, newspapers, etc. Letting us take care of your fulfillment services, benefits you in taking advantage of numerous distribution channels.
OUTSOURCING SHIFTS YOUR FOCUS TO YOUR CUSTOMERS
Outsourcing helps you establish a competitive advantage and offer improved services to your customers. You benefit by saving time and money through our proprietary software, automation equipment, continuous maintenance, discounts, and excellent customer support. By saving you those two things, you can build your customer base.
OUTSOURCING ORDER PROCESSING CONTROLS VARIABILITY Competitive
Most businesses face hardships at some point. We want to tackle this issue early on. We take into account order variability during the summer time, holiday season, promotional times, and variation based on seasons. We will help you determine the most efficient solution for you.
IS OUTSOURCING FULFILLMENT PERFECT FOR YOUR BUSINESS? ANSWER YES OR NO
- Can you adjust your warehouse capabilities and product costs in correlation to your sales volume?
- Can you increase warehouse capacity in a moment’s notice?
- Do you have at least 10 years of experience in managing operations?
- Can your order-taking system download orders from the leading service bureaus?
- Can you automatically process orders from online marketplaces?
- Are your merchant accounts set up with credit card companies?
- Do you have a policy in handling refunds, returns, replacements, etc?
- Do you have a US post office readily accessible? If so, do you receive discounts?
- Do you have a customer service team?
- Do you have online 1-click access to your customers orders, purchases, history, etc?
- Do you have Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) software in place to handle drop-ship orders from third-party marketers?
- Do you have automated mechanisms to keep your costs down, such as box making machines, high speed labeling machines, and barcoded inventory management?